Walkers and Rollators
Keen® Healthcare Walkers and Rollators(or rolling walkers) are designed to get you where you need to be. With the innovative designs of our products, most notably with our Voyager™ walker this has never been easier!
When purchasing any Walker or Rollator consider these points :
- There are many types of walkers. Some walkers have no wheels, 2 wheels, or 4 wheels..
- You can also get a walker with brakes, a carrying basket, and a sitting bench.
- Any walker you use should be easy to fold so that you can transport it easily.
- If your walker has wheels, you will push it forward to move forward. If you walker does not have wheels, then you will need to lift it and place it in front of you to move forward.
- Make sure your walker has been adjusted to your height. The handles should be at the level of your hips. Your elbows should be slightly bent when you hold the handles.